Last updated on 20 May, 2022
How To Keep Sheets On An Air Mattress - 4 Easy & Effective Ways
– By Eric Smith
Everybody likes to sleep on a clean and well-mannered bed, and no matter whether it is a standard bed or an airbed, perfectly fitted sheets always give a classy look and feel more comfortable when sleeping.
We usually buy sheets considering their color, design, and price, but the most important thing we forget to consider is the size our bed needs, because of which it doesn’t fit perfectly and comes out again and again.
So in the guide, we will discuss some easy, quick, and cheap ways you can use to keep your sheets on an air mattress. So stay tuned with this how to keep sheets on an air mattress guide.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Keep Sheets On An Air Mattress - 4 Easy & Effective Ways
- 1.1 How To Keep Sheets On An Air Mattress
- 1.2 How To Fix a Hole in an Air Mattress With Nail Polish
- 1.3 7 Ways On How To Raise An Air Mattress Off The Floor
- 1.4 7 Best Alternatives To Air Mattress For Camping & Guests 
- 1.5 7 Best Back Seat Air Mattress For Car & Truck – Latest Picks
- 1.6 7 Best Cat & Puncture Proof Air Mattress – Latest Picks
- 1.7 7 Best King Size Air Mattress For Camping In 2022
How To Keep Sheets On An Air Mattress
1. Buy a Bedsheet Holder:
The quickest and easiest way to hold sheets tightly on any air bed is by using a bed sheet holder. You can buy a decent quality bed sheet holder for about 10-15 bucks from the offline or online market. Don’t forget to buy four pieces for each corner.
These holders are nothing but a combination of heavy-duty elastic straps and clamps that hold the sheet tightly and don’t let it go anywhere unless the sheet is pulled out intentionally.
Now, there are basically two types of bed sheet holders. One which holds the sheet from corners and another which holds the sheet from all four sides just like a rubber band.
If the sheet is not long enough to go under the blow-up bed, then you can use these bed sheet holder bands. These will be more effective.
Also Read : How to Fill Gap Between Mattress And Bed Frame
2. Use Clip and Rope:
If you are a DIYer or don’t want to spend money on bedsheet grippers for any reason, then you can make your own grippers with some clips and ropes.
So, follow the simple steps listed below.
- Take two clips but remember its one end should be able to hold the sheet tightly and another end, the thin elastic ropes.
- Tie one end of the rope to one clip and another end to the second clip. Make another gripper using the same process.
- Finally, attach one clip to one corner of the sheet and the other clip to another corner diagonally. Now your sheet will not go anywhere.
3. Make Your Own Sheets Having Straps:
Bedsheet holder can be slightly effort taking as you need to use and remove it repeatedly when you inflate and deflate the bed.
And if you don’t want to make that effort, then we have another option for you: making your own sheets with straps.
If you can make your own sheet, that’s awesome; otherwise, you can ask someone else to help you.
4. Tie Knots Diagonally:
This method may sound a bit weird, but it can be beneficial. If your sheet size is much bigger than your air bed, you can use this method.
All you have to do is spread the sheet over the bed and tie the knot by taking two ends diagonally under the bed. And repeat the same for the other two endpoints.
Don’t make a thick knot; otherwise, the bed might get disbalance while you sleep.
Also Read : How To Inflate Air Mattress With Electric Pump
In The End
Keeping the sheets fitted all night is not a big deal. You can do that with ease and make your bed even more comfortable, but you need to follow the methods or steps we have mentioned above.
You can use any of these methods to keep sheets under your air bed. According to most users, the most effective method is the first method, buy a bedsheet holder as you get a quick and straightforward solution for 10-15 dollars.